Christmas in Timber Town

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Meaning Of Christmas

What does Christmas really mean to you? Putting aside the religious side to it, look at what is left and what does it mean to you? What do you remember about it? What will it mean to you in the future? Take a moment and think about it.





Here I am with my sister (right) and my cousins (above) Age 2.

Crying on Christmas?



Santa and us.

Thats me in center behind my brother (right) , sister (far right) and my cousin (left).



There I am on the left side this time.



This one was from a few years before the last one. Thats a cookie I'm eating.





That me on Santa's lap with my sister and brother again.

To me, Christmas is more than a holiday or going to church. Its a feeling of family, friends and reaching out to help those who need it. Christmas happens when we need it the most and for the right reasons. Christmas makes us feel special and that in turn is given to others making them special. Its that warm fuzzy feeling everyone needs.