Christmas in Timber Town

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sign of the Times

Due to the large number of Light Elements to build this year, most of my builds were made somewhere between our garage and our computer alcove in the house. My wife, while a big help to me, still wanted to move it all out to the garage and for the most part, I agreed with her. There are workbenches and lots of storage for all the items being built or have been built. Now, I mostly use the garage to make the mess.. err make the lights for the display. One of my friends at work was joking about me being a secret elf, making items but not currently displaying them outside. So then, I decided to name my new build area and call it The Secret Elf Workshop. All good workshops have a sign to proudly let people know that they are working there and what they make. My wife did a wonderful job painting the new sign and then I added the lights. A lot of people have expressed an interest in animating their lights. Who knows, it might even catch on to being a seasonal business.